APICTA – Asia Pacific ICT Alliance, is an alliance of national ICT organisations
representing their respective economy to build and enhance a mutually cooperative
network to promote ICT, enhance technology innovations, capability and adoption,
and encourage the development of indigenous ICT solutions for the global market.
Information and Communications Technology (ICT) have had a significant impact
in the way we communicate, work, live and play. It is key to entrepreneurial
and economic growth as well as wealth creation in our knowledge-based economies.
With the recognition of ICT as a fast growing, pervasive and ubiquitous activity
and industry to support the economy’s growth agenda, APICTA epitomises the mutual
collaboration of economies coming together and working to further recognise this
To be the preferred Alliance, for the Asia Pacific economies, which catalyzes
collaboration, innovation, talent development, entrepreneurship, wealth creation and
advancement in Information and Communications Technology.
Providing the platform to catalyse and recognise indigenous ICT innovations and to
stimulate economic & workforce development, trade relations and technology collaboration
in the Asia Pacific region.
As a not-for-profit and apolitical organization, APICTA has the following objectives:
Conducting the APICTA Programmes, aligned to APICTA’s objectives:
- To identify and recognise innovative indigenous ICT products, solutions, services and applications.
- To promote the development and market deployment of ICT products and solutions.
- To promote and facilitate trade, technology exchange and collaborations amongst APICTA members.
- To contribute to the development of ICT talents in the Asia Pacific region.
- To identify and recognize ICT innovations by organizing and host APICTA Awards annually by a Member Economy.
- To promote the development and deployment of ICT products and solutions.
- Business matching through multiple networking platforms i.e. across member economies.
- Business pitching to investors, potential partners and customers.
- To promote and facilitate trade, technology exchange and collaboration.
- Business expos, seminars and trade missions across member economies.
- R&D collaborations between industry and R&D organization including IHLs.
- Technology sharing initiative amongst member economies.
- To contribute to the development of ICT Talents.
- Sharing of knowledge among ICT experts in the region through selected IHLs.
- Job placements for ICT talents among member economies.