Participants are advised to check country-wise visa requirements and obtain visa to enter Bangladesh.
We strongly recommend you to apply for visa before arrival.
People of the following categories may obtain visa on arrival at Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport in
- Business/Trade officials/ Potential investors/ Tourists
- Members of defense and security forces with prior clearance from the Ministry of Home Affairs, Bangladesh
- Spouse and children of Bangladeshi origin foreign citizens (Such VOA seekers must submit proof of
Bangladeshi origin e.g., citizenship certificate, current/expired Bangladesh passport)
- Officers/staffs of the foreign Embassies, UN and subsidiary organizations located in Bangladesh
(VOA seekers must submit their appointment letters and other related travel documents)
- Bangladeshi visa application form
- Fees to be paid at the port of entry in cash in USD/Euro/Pound Sterling
- 2 Copies Photo
- Itinerary under the traveler's name (Return ticket for short time stay)
- Minimum USD 500 in cash or in credit card (Except those on government duty)
- Proof of status [Copy of Green Card (both sides)/Others]
- Valid passports (Holders of Certificate/Laissiez-passer issued by the United Nations and its
Specialized Agencies and Continuous Discharge Certificate/Nullies/Seaman book (when traveling
on duty) are exempted.
For on arrival visa processing please visit http://visitbangladesh.gov.bd/visa-on-arrival